Chief Technology Officer
Strong College Students Franchising- Tampa, FL
Apply here for the position below:
STRONG COLLEGE STUDENTS® is a Home & Office Moving Company that employs hard working college students from local colleges and universities. We move businesses and families both locally and long distance and now offer franchises nationwide. Our bright shiny new moving trucks, friendly professionally trained student staff, and focus on helping and impressing clients are changing the way America feels about moving.
As we are now opening offices nationwide our employment demands are shifting. We’re building the right team to help meet our franchisees, students, and clients needs. As the demands of client and students change we’re designing our systems and operations to meet those needs and are looking for talented professionals who can help in markets nationwide. You’ll report directly to our CEO.
Our CTO will handle the aggressive growth strategy we have designed. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced software developer and full-time CTO. Our ideal candidate is someone who can manage the entire stack, lead tech efforts for our entire organizational development and always have user engagement front of mind. We are looking for a team member who will help us in the design, build out, and development of our app for consumers and for our staff.
This role is for someone keen on getting in on the ground floor of an operation, with the opportunity to build out and shape our entire tech functionality and work directly with the the executive team. You will be required to develop our short and long term technical strategy and roadmap. We are looking for a creative developer who has the following qualifications:
- Self-motivated, passionate attitude with backend development
- 5+ years of experience in developing backend systems for mobile apps.
- Deep understanding in databases design. (relational and NoSQL).
- Experienced working on SaaS design and third-party framework using
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, including data structures, design patterns, testing, and debugging skills
- UI development experience/ Web UI experience/ App UI experience
- Full Stack Developer
- Experience in acquiring and building up to 100,000+ clients
- 5-7 years experience in consumer internet-related business operations
- Startup experience in pre and post series A stage
- Fantastic analytical skills: you love KPIs, metrics and success drivers
- Builder-mentality: You have proven how to set up things from scratch (new teams, new projects, new developments)
- Strong network: you have access to a solid network, that provides us great new talents
- Strong understanding of brand and product management in SaaS businesses
- Outstanding communication skills and social competencies that are far above the average
- Very strong ability to quickly analyze and judge data and business processes
- Strong project management skills
- Ready to be a Leader & a Mentor
What we offer:
- A youthful & energetic corporate culture
- Office Flexibility- opportunities to work from any location
- Discounted/ Sponsored Franchise ownership opportunities
- A place where creativity & ideas can blossom. The best ideas are implemented, period.
- Competitive compensation package (Aggressive base salary including incentives/ bonuses/ commissions + options for equity)
- Plenty of additional perks (401k, paid holidays, free gym access, and many company events!)
Apply here for the position below: