Happy New Year
It’s a New year so time for a new you! With all of the positive changes you are sure to make in the start of the new year, it’s time for a change of scenery. it’s time for a new home. We’re sure that you gave it 110% in 2017 and now it’s time for you to reap the reward of a new place to call your own in 2018. Whether you’re looking to buy your first house, or move into that condo that catches your eye on your drive home from work. Or maybe moving into an apartment that better suits your needs? You can rely on Strong College Students Moving to help you move into that new dream home, townhome, condo or apartment.
The best time to start looking is NOW take action and explore your options. Looking and learning can help even in you don’t plan of moving for a few months. The more information about the moving process you have the better suited you are to tackle the challenge or gaining success in the search for your new home! There are thousand of new home listings that can fit exactly what you need in a new home. We suggest to contact a local realtor in your community to help you search through all the home inventory.
After you’ve done all the hard work of finding the perfect place, locking in that move in date, and working your tail off to get ready to make the change to a new and improved home. Sit down and take a load off, and let us do the heavy lifting to get you moved into your new place. Even if you don’t have everything good to go at the moment, don’t worry! We’ll be here all year to help with your moving needs! With all that in mind, we ask that you be smart, be safe, and start off the new year focused on attaining your dream home! Well be here ready to help you with the moving needs as well as more motivation and inspiration. We’re more than movers, remember when you choose Strong College Students Moving you’re helping hardworking college students earn their way through school while also receiving a good dependable service at a fair price! When it comes to moving companies we are the best around!
Help a student graduate and choose Strong College Students Moving for your home moving or office moving needs today!
Top tIps to help you:
1. Start researching what you want in a new home before you worry about the details of moving.
2. Explore the ideal area you would like to move into and learn about schools, shopping, entertainment, parks and recreation. Gain a better understanding of the neighborhood.
3. Find comparable areas at least 1 other preferably 2-3 and see what the housing cost differences are and the commute differences are. You may find that moving to an area a little closer cost more but save you time each day so you can enjoy more time with friends and family.
4. Work with a realtor regardless of if you are selling a home, buying a home, or moving into a new apartment. Realtors can help you navigate the inventory in your area and make the moving process smooth and easy.
5. Once you’ve decided on the best home choice let Strong College Students Moving know about your moving plans 3-6 weeks in advance so we can make sure you get the day you want. In addition you will have ample time to organize and get ready for your move. Don’t forget we can help with more than moving such as moving boxes and supplies, packing of your contents for freight shipping, junk removal and organization, clutter removal and home staging, as well as moving and storage.